本文最后更新于 2018-11-24【453 天前】，文中所描述的信息可能已发生改变，请谨慎使用。如有问题或建议，欢迎在文章底部留言参与讨论！
- Reduce material in an original work to its main points and key supporting details
- Preview, read, evaluate, organize, outline
Take a Few minutes to preview the work.
- First and last serveral paragraphs
Read the whole artitle. Do not slow down or turn back. Mark main points and key supporting details.
Reread the important areas.
Take notes on the material
Prepare the first draft:
- Identify at the beginning the title and the author of the work
- Do not write an overly detailed summary
- Express the main points and key supporting details in your words
- Quote from the material only to illustrat key points
- Preserve the balance and proportion of the original work
- Revise your first draft, paying attention to the principles of effective writing(unity,support,coherence,clear and error-free)
- The final draft
In "How to Heal a Hypochondriac"(Time, September 30, 2003), Michael Lemonick reports on research into ways of dealing with hypochondria, a thinking disorder that makes healthy people believe that they are suffering from one or more serious diseases.
Not only do hypochondriacs genuinely suffer from their disorder, but they create a significant burden on the health-care system.
Research suggests that hypochondriacs fall into three categories: those who have a variant of obsessive-compulsive disorder, those whose hypochondria was triggered by a stressful life event, and those who are hypersensitive to any physical symptoms.
Cognitive therapy, in which patients are trained to any direct their attention away from their symptoms, and antidepressant medication both seem helpful in treating hypochondria.
The most difficult part of treatment is suggesting that a patient suffers from hypochondria without angering or embarrassing him or her.
本文链接：如何总结提炼一篇文章 - https://www.imtqy.com/how-to-summarize-an-article.html
版权声明：如无特别声明，本文即为原创文章，仅代表个人观点，版权归 Quanyin 所有，未经允许禁止转载，经授权转载请注明出处！
本作品采用 知识共享署名-非商业性使用-相同方式共享 4.0 国际许可协议 进行许可。